Looking to get grounded? Get your hands dirty with us in this piece of paradise right outside the Queen City! We are open to volunteers every Funday Friday 9am-12pm.
Things to remember:
- LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON COMING, contact our volunteer coordinator.
- Activities may include harvesting, packing CSA shares, arranging flowers, packing for the Matthew's Farmers market, weeding, cleaning bins, dead-heading flowers, transplanting, etc.
- Weather can vary from rain to shine, so come prepared with big hats, long sleeve shirts, boots or tennis shoes (whatever is most comfortable for you) and sunglasses.
- In the summer, you will sweat a lot so bring water and you can refill here!
- Be prepared to LEARN and LAUGH A LOT with your farm crew.
- Bring your lunch and have a picnic by the pond and/or take a self-guided walk on our trails.
If Fridays do not work for you--that is okay! Contact our volunteer coordinator and she can find a time that works for you. Please do know that on the weekend the farm crew will be taking time to rejuvenate or host events, so the farm will not be open for volunteering (unless specified on the event description)!