- 1 deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 5 large tomatoes, drained and peeled
- 12+ leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dollop of greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook pie crust according to package directions (until slightly brown) and cool.
Slice tomatoes and place on paper towel to drain for 15 minutes. Combine cheeses, scallions, yogurt, chopped basil, and salt and pepper. Line the bottom of the crust with cheese mixture and add a layer of tomatoes. Repeat until tomatoes fill the pie shell. Sprinkle top with Gruyere cheese and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.