- 8 free ranging eggs
- 3 cups roasted or sauteed veggies (e.g., broccoli, sweet potatoes, peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, onions, kale/spinach that is almost past its prime)
- 1 cup shredded cheese you find in the fridge (e.g., Parmesan, Gruyere, mozzarella, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tender herbs, such as thyme, basil, and/or chives
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Handful of microgreens
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, add pre-roasted or sauteed vegetables, grated/shredded cheese, chopped herbs, and season with salt & pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a medium skillet over medium. Pour egg & vegetable bowl into skillet and cook for 1 minute on low. Put the skillet in the oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes until brown on top. Take out of the oven, sprinkle cheese on top and a handful of microgreens.